• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Museum Store

11 posts in this topic

My wife makes several items for the Frazetta museum so I thought I would drop some links. All sales from the Frazetta museum help to keep it open as they do not sell any original paintings. If anyone has any questions about these please let me know. Thanks - Eric. 

Etched mugs. 

http://frazettamuseum.com/product/BEERMUG-DD1SHIELD.html

Hats - available in multiple color combinations. 

http://frazettamuseum.com/product/HAT-DDblackred.html

Stickers and car decals - many styles and colors to choose from. 

http://frazettamuseum.com/category/STICKERS.html

Edited by wombat

53 minutes ago, Bird said:

awesome! The site is a frequent stop for my wife and grandmother when looking for gifts for me. I will own some etched mugs eventually, I am sure of it!

Good stuff wombat! 

Thanks Bird. 

5 minutes ago, wombat said:

How is the quality on the shirts / prints ? Meaning do the fit true to size , et al 

I really gotta get out there once Christmas is over 

Edited by Old_Man_Adam

I didn't get a mug for my birthday, eventually mentioned it to wifey. She was on frazetta girls looking for it! So now I have to wait until Christmas. :sumo: I have been jonesing for some Heineken Dark, I think it will go well in that mug on the 25th!

1 minute ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

How is the quality on the shirts / prints ? Meaning do the fit true to size , et al 

I really gotta get out there once Christmas is over 

As far as quality goes these aren't something I have anything do to with. I've seen the prints in the museum and they look fine, but can't offer more than that. Same with the shirts. I know that they are pretty strict on quality in general so I would be surprised if they weren't good quality. 

If you wanted to know about sizing on the shirts I would just send them a note or call. They definitely don't all come from the same place so it would probably be shirt specific. Lori is super nice and will help you out. 

5 minutes ago, Bird said:

I didn't get a mug for my birthday, eventually mentioned it to wifey. She was on frazetta girls looking for it! So now I have to wait until Christmas. :sumo: I have been jonesing for some Heineken Dark, I think it will go well in that mug on the 25th!

:headbang: