• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! You Might Find It!
5 5

429 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

People flip Blantons? Since when? Is the scarcity recent? Sorry for all the questions but I’ve bought for personal consumption several times and never had a problem finding it in my area...

It is a fairly recent phenomenon.  Blanton's, once upon a time, was an easy and somewhat affordable get.  It blew up 5 years back, supply was allocated, and lo and behold, demand skyrocketed along with the price.  

11 hours ago, Raze said:

I’ve always wanted a bottle of Eagle rare and my buddy gave me a bottle.

well actually when he was in quarantine due to Covid he asked me to buy him a bottle of old granddad bottled in bond it was only $20 and I told him to just buy me a bottle when he’s out of quarantine of the same thing. Three weeks later I go over to watch UFC and hands me this still have an opened it

He also flips the Blantons bottles for double what he pays for them. 

image.jpg

Eagle Rare is a quality bourbon at a great price point.  Sorry about the bourbon thread Krapping.