• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! You Might Find It!
5 5

429 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Falcon760 said:

I really hate the title of this thread btw, don't you want buyers to click?

I don't mean to frustrate anyone; its done in fun as a sort of thread where one can expect the unexpected, a mix of oddball stuff that doesn't usually get offered, peppered in with the meat and potatoes books we all love, from all applicable eras. It's a mash-up homage to the thread styles of @Robot Man and @catrick339, two guys who run a fun thread where everyone from high rollers to frugal folks can find something.

:news: SOLD!

Tarzan annuals #1 (NM) 2 (VF-) 3 (FN) & Tarzan #1 (VG/FN) take the lot (WAS $10) NOW $5

If you pass now, don't pm me in three years looking for annual #3 when the Ant-Men and She-Devils are in the third Ant-Man movie! I'll be on a beach in New Zealand! B|

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

If you've never read MTU 41-44, its a ton of fun. Spidey, the Vision and Scarlet Witch, Moondragon and Dr Doom (yes, they team up with the double-crosser because they need a sorceror and can't find Dr Strange) travel back in time to battle some mystic demon conjured by Cotton Mather, or something like that. Its been a while, but its classic bronze fun.