• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! You Might Find It!
5 5

429 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

@Hamlet had a bottle and I think he's a fan.  Maybe he'll show up here as a lot of Gene's books are right up his alley.

I’m embarrassed to say I ended up selling it to my neighbor, since he said he could flip it for a decent amount more than I bought it for.  At the end of the day, I just don’t get that much value out of high end bourbon beyond something like Eagle Rare 10 ( which is now getting hard to find itself ).  

All the reviews I’ve read about Blanton’s have said its good but not really worth paying a big premium over suggested retail.

My neighbor gave me enough for the Blanton’s to buy four bottles of the Eagle Rare ( which is probably a two-year supply at my consumption rate ).

7 minutes ago, Hamlet said:

I’m embarrassed to say I ended up selling it to my neighbor, since he said he could flip it for a decent amount more than I bought it for.  At the end of the day, I just don’t get that much value out of high end bourbon beyond something like Eagle Rare 10 ( which is now getting hard to find itself ).  

All the reviews I’ve read about Blanton’s have said its good but not really worth paying a big premium over suggested retail.

My neighbor gave me enough for the Blanton’s to buy four bottles of the Eagle Rare ( which is probably a two-year supply at my consumption rate ).

I’ve always wanted a bottle of Eagle rare and my buddy gave me a bottle.

well actually when he was in quarantine due to Covid he asked me to buy him a bottle of old granddad bottled in bond it was only $20 and I told him to just buy me a bottle when he’s out of quarantine of the same thing. Three weeks later I go over to watch UFC and hands me this still have an opened it

He also flips the Blantons bottles for double what he pays for them. 

image.jpg

Edited by Raze