• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Blind Justice Tradepaperback - open questions
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I haven't found a thread with this topic, therefore the new one.

I did some research over the last few weeks and the following questions remained without answer:

1. Does anybody know when this trade was distrubuted ? There seems to be a disagreement if it was in 1989 or in 1992. Unfortunately neither side had some source of proof for their statement.

2. Does anybody know where this trade was distrubuted ? The location might help to find out the right date ?

3. To the owner of this book: Can you tell me which color the stripes at the top of the trade has ? This is easy to see regardless if the book is still unopened or not.

4. Does anybody have an open copy of the trade ? I would like to know if the books used were newsstand copies or direct copies.

Maybe @Moondog knows something about this ?

Bye the way, for all the newer collectors: I'm talking about this book:

Best Regards,

Archi

Blind_Justice_Trade_Paperback.jpg

I've a question that is slightly related. I've come across several sets of a three volume of bound Marvel Comics that appear to be every Marvel Comic printed that month. I've been told these were also given out at a Diamond summit meeting., yet they are much more common than the Blind Justice TPB.  Does anyone know the story on these? I bought the first three sets I saw thinking they would be pretty scarce but they pop-up regularly.