• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Crime Mysteries 12

8 posts in this topic

Rules:
  • PayPal only please.
  • Shipping is a flat $15 for slabs $7 for raw books (in the US only, sorry) unless stated otherwise, shipped in a USPS flat rate priority mail box for slabs.
  • Nobody from the lists. First take wins (including over ALL PM discussions)
  • No returns on slabs.
  • Returns on raw books are accepted within one week of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping unless I have overlooked something major, so please be sure before you purchase.
  • References: I don't have an official thread, but I have bought a lot here and sold plenty too

Crime Mysteries 12 - GD- (1.8) Nice GGA/bondage crime cover. Condition is a bit rough. Faded, moisture damage on the bottom 1/4 of the book. Cover is almost detached.

$125 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

2 minutes ago, JB123 said:

Any story from anyone on the Bonnett place? I have some of those books and they are stamped with the same angle etc....

Bizarre happenings!!!!!

Good question. I have seen a bunch of GA books with the stamp too. I am not sure why so many comics ended up passing through their shop, but maybe there is someone else on the boards who knows more about it.

1 minute ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Good question. I have seen a bunch of GA books with the stamp too. I am not sure why so many comics ended up passing through their shop, but maybe there is someone else on the boards who knows more about it.

I am just imagining the person who was manically stamping comics!!!!! An advertising genius!!!!

You’ve never heard of the Bonnett’s Pedigree?  Robotman started a thread about it a year ago (he ran with my idea!) I think CGC should make it a thing. Seriously why not?  Who says all the pedigrees have to be high grade anyway??? It would be cool.