• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Some MP Transformers - Odds and End Perhaps... "Ohhh look another sales thread."
1 1

7 posts in this topic

4gd8o5.jpg.ce5b73950add54b411cdbdd0a9239c7e.jpg

1. Items up for a couple of days and then we move them to eBay for more. 
  2. PayPal Goods and Services Only
  3. Buyer pays shipping.  I only ship priority mail and ship overseas.  International sales welcome. 
  4. No PL, HOS, Drama Llamas or Problem Children
  5. Returns accepted at buyer's expense EXCEPT if you break the seals on a sealed item.  Must notify me within 3 days of receiving the item. 
  6. Threadcrapping is entertaining... have at it. 
  7. I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  
  8. Timestamp via PM or Public Claim gets the item.   I don't care if you take it here or there... we go by timestamp of who finalizes a deal. 

As always a song... this time with Muppets. 

The grand daddy of them all 

Optimus Prime MP 1 - Base sound effects still work but I think at some point something lit up that no longer does due to age.  Complete with all accessories and weapons. 

This was a Toys R Us Exclusive with the base.  He has a non transformable Megatron gun with attachments.  He has the energon axe that will attache to his arm.  He features arm monitors that open up showing that he is communicating with an enemy and on the other screen a friend.    This is the blue gun variant.  Item is heavy.  The figure with the base and accessories weighs in a 3.3lbs.   The figure alone is 2.8lbs.   I am letting a buyer know that in advance.  It's clean.  It's undamaged. It is authentic.  So many Transformers have been knocked off.  You are getting an original here.   This is the one that started the whole MP line. 

He was displayed for a couple of months then put in storage where he was resting with vintage Star Wars (Not for sale). I recently rediscovered him after almost 15 years.    I think this is the cleanest one you are going to find presently out there.   If you feel I am crazy on the price... we can talk.   

Price: $125 

EDIT:  Located the instructions. 

IMG_0272.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0267.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

War for Cybertron Megatron - Walmart Exclusive - Voyager class.  7" tall.

Megatron is complete but does NOT include two prisoner minicons

Megatron has a better paint job and wash than the mainline counterpart.  Retail was $30. Since there are no bonus minicons and the figure is already retired...   $20

So... $20 SOLD "e"lsewhere "b"eyond "a" "yonder"

Spoiler

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Alternators Grimlock 2004/5 Mustang

Before there was the Masterpiece Collection there was Binal Tech... These were licensed by auto manufacturers and looked like regular 1:24 cars... Emphasis was more on the car mode and to hide any hint of a transformation than the robot mode. 

Toy Line:Transformers

Series:Binaltech

Subgroup:1:24 Scale

Alliance:Cybertron

Year:2004

ID:BT-10

$30

IMG_0284.jpeg

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0285.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta