• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Parker is a Mets Fan Show me art related to comics and sports
1 1

31 posts in this topic

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-peter-parker-mets-fan/

I’m thinking there has to be storylines right?

1) show me your pages or sketches 

2) show me pages or drawings that you find and please attribute them as best you can to the owner

This could be fun

#LFGM

C0DEF668-9BF2-4880-A3AD-744EA2E0DA5B.thumb.jpeg.22c4adaf5b3a083c4efea7e687c16589.jpeg

1 hour ago, Taylor G said:

shea-stadium.jpg.0fb4d664ec721559b7298a0d3311408d.jpg

Thanx Taylor,

I miss Shea Stadium.

Freaking 1986

Houston Astros

Boston Red Sox

Pretty sure Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden were mutants.

Gary Carter The Kid was Superman

”Can you believe this ball game at Shea?”

5 hours ago, Taylor G said:

shea-stadium.jpg.0fb4d664ec721559b7298a0d3311408d.jpg

Can you still win a no-prize?   I have an easy solution for how Hydra managed to build an entire complex under Shea Stadium without anyone noticing.

They must have been doing construction in October. 

@jaybuck43

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Can you still win a no-prize?   I have an easy solution for how Hydra managed to build an entire complex under Shea Stadium without anyone noticing.

They must have been doing construction in October. 

@jaybuck43

Gotta be one of my ball busting cousins from Long Island or the Bronx. The whole d_m* family are Yankee fans except for me.

Well I'm not sure about Spider-Man, but McFarlane was a hockey fan, and I think the Oilers might have been his favourite team.  And I believe this would have been during the Gretzky era when the Oiler's were still great!  Before Wayne was paid a fortune to defect to L.A. and went Hollywood...

And I swear I've seen McFarlane draw characters wearing Oillers jerseys in other books, but I can't remember the issues...  It is strange that Todd went with the Edmonton team, considering he's from Calgary, so you'd assume he would be a Flames fan?  But hey, I'm from Toronto, and was also probably more of an Oilers fan at the time...  

ASM_SkatingOnThinIce1.jpg

I always found it humorous that the cover includes a test tube...  I've done a few drugs in my day, but none of them ever came in a test tube?  I guess they're also trying to discourage kids from producing their own drugs? :) 

And was it wrong to read this issue while drinking a beer and smoking a joint? (I'm Canadian, it's legal;))

Edited by StreetPreacher

LB Cole Cover. Only the art remains original...the logo etc, I recreated (sort of) and just put them on the art (unattached) so I could see what it looked like before the logos etc. were stripped off.

Doesn't hurt that it features great Baseball players as well...since I am a Dodgers fans (although my roots don't go back all the way to the Brooklyn era)

1cHyDnhx_1109171746541gpadd.jpg

I posted this in some other thread around here a couple of months ago. It's Michael Bair from 1994, an X-Men story in which the heroes get kidnapped by Mojo to participate in a rival Super Bowl or something. It was supposed to be published in NFL Pro Action Magazine #4, but the magazine was canceled, so the promotional tie-in was orphaned. On this page, Mojo is hatching his evil sports-related plan.

HgMN8xW.jpg.5d7f39260706f0201c24601de52d8c87.jpg