• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A free collection just walked in my door.
4 4

121 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

What’s the hold up? (shrug)

Life. 

Sorting through six boxes of junk books is pretty far down my list of things to do today, tomorrow and anytime soon.

I've a business to get off the ground, and am perpetually short of help.

Edited by shadroch

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Forget horseshoes and blue moons! Did you get some of these lucky moderns? With blue pages!!

received_696554464283770.jpeg

received_371757100666280.jpeg

If they were made out of these, then you'd have gotten a rainbow

1200px-Blue_horseshoe.svg.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

9 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

There's a huge market for books from the last 10 years and yes, even books like America #1 (America Chavez 1st solo series).  There's not much difference in value from a box from 30 years ago to a box from 10 years ago when you consider the best books pulled. 

One could even argue that your chances are better for more value on a modern box of books when you look at the price of 2nd, 3rd prints currently. (shrug)

If anyone wants to give me six boxes of unpicked modern books from the last 10 years for a nickel per book, I'll take them. Its free money.

That America 1 sells for $5-10 all day long on eBay. I'll happily make $4.40 in profit for three minutes of work.

39 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

If anyone wants to give me six boxes of unpicked modern books from the last 10 years for a nickel per book, I'll take them. Its free money.

That America 1 sells for $5-10 all day long on eBay. I'll happily make $4.40 in profit for three minutes of work.

4 sales a month I wouldnt call 'all day long'.  That book is drek.