• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A free collection just walked in my door.
4 4

121 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, shadroch said:

He couldn't decide which one he wanted so I told him I'd trade him all three for $20 and the books

Be sure to post scans of them here when you get them back from CCS and CGC so that we can see if you got ripped off or if you got a steal of a deal here.  :devil:

12 hours ago, shadroch said:
13 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

What’s the hold up? (shrug)

Life. 

Sorting through six boxes of junk books is pretty far down my list of things to do today, tomorrow and anytime soon.

I've a business to get off the ground, and am perpetually short of help.

Then maybe not starting inane, pointless, stream of consciousness threads would free up some time for you

Edited by Jeffro.

13 hours ago, eddly said:

Ultra rare blue variant. Put that crud on eBay ASAP.

Looks like it may have been a misslabeled thing for this book but to learn that blue pages is a "thing" and a normal drop down menu option in the other thread was eye opening

8 minutes ago, shadroch said:

The only problem is once you get over 18 inches or so, they are too heavy to ship. 

I could imagine.  About how tall is that last big one you posted?

They look like they take a bit more work than a horseshoe cowboy to make......can you post a general price range they go for?

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

I could imagine.  About how tall is that last big one you posted?

They look like they take a bit more work than a horseshoe cowboy to make......can you post a general price range they go for?

The silver one is $150, the smaller Yellow one is $250.  The larger yellow one is $400. I also have a line of motorcycles in the $100- $150 range.

They are assembled in Nevada, but not all the parts are American made. The guys made a sixteen foot Megatron for a client. 

www.alexkalifano.com

46 minutes ago, bc said:

Is that a setup for a "That's what she said" joke?

-bc

I was gonna go there but wanted to see who else was a comedy genius.

12 minutes ago, shadroch said:

The silver one is $150, the smaller Yellow one is $250.  The larger yellow one is $400. I also have a line of motorcycles in the $100- $150 range.

They are assembled in Nevada, but not all the parts are American made. The guys made a sixteen foot Megatron for a client. 

www.alexkalifano.com

Thanks. (thumbsu

Couldn't get that link to work.....but I assume this is the guy:

www.kalifano.com

And you weren't kidding about some of his other metal art.  Wow!