• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A free collection just walked in my door.
4 4

121 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

I just went on a drek hunt.  Even the drekiest book still sells a couple copies a day on ebay.  Even used flip flops sell on ebay@Buzzetta.  This does not mean you should jump at the chance to buy boxes of used flip flops.

15 minutes ago, kav said:

I just went on a drek hunt.  Even the drekiest book still sells a couple copies a day on ebay.  Even used flip flops sell on ebay@Buzzetta.  This does not mean you should jump at the chance to buy boxes of used flip flops.

Used flipflops?  What are you searching for? That's some deep seeded issues....

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Used flipflops?  What are you searching for? That's some deep seeded issues....

It is, for all intensive purposes!  lol 

24 minutes ago, kav said:

There is a lucrative market in LA for my used flip flops. 

34 minutes ago, kav said:

But you have no idea what's in those boxes. Shad paid literally zero for those comics. If he takes an hour with the Key Collector app he can make 10x his money OR he could throw the books away. I'll take that gamble every day.

Oh and BTW my copy of America 1 sold for $7.05. I paid 14 cents for it. The amount of work I did - total - in selling it was roughly four minutes, giving me a profit after fees of $5.91. That's $88.65 per hour for sitting on my watching football. Please. Give me your drek.

1 minute ago, FlyingDonut said:

But you have no idea what's in those boxes. Shad paid literally zero for those comics. If he takes an hour with the Key Collector app he can make 10x his money OR he could throw the books away. I'll take that gamble every day.

Oh and BTW my copy of America 1 sold for $7.05. I paid 14 cents for it. The amount of work I did - total - in selling it was roughly four minutes, giving me a profit after fees of $5.91. That's $88.65 per hour for sitting on my watching football. Please. Give me your drek.

I wish i could have connected you with my LCS owner buddy when he was trying to get rid of his 200 longboxes-if anyone could have spun them into gold I believe you could do it.

20 minutes ago, kav said:

I wish i could have connected you with my LCS owner buddy when he was trying to get rid of his 200 longboxes-if anyone could have spun them into gold I believe you could do it.

We've talked about that. Those were picked. These are not.

1 minute ago, FlyingDonut said:

We've talked about that. Those were picked. These are not.

well but it had books like america type stuff tho after the pickin.

30 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Shad paid literally zero for those comics.

If he takes an hour with the Key Collector app he can make 10x his money...

Monkey.jpg.65c57142e3294dd966555eaf0ce9c5d9.jpg

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 9/27/2020 at 2:36 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

You turned down the books at 5 cents a book.  How much per book did you pay in the end?

Just wait until Chuckles hear what you did here.  (tsk)

He's going to go right back to the Church family and demand $1K back from them since he obviously got ripped off having to pay full cover price or a dime each back then for those 20,000 Mile High Church books. lol :takeit:

Edited by lou_fine