• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nobody Talking About the Prime Show ''Utopia''?

24 posts in this topic

Synopsis is: ''A group of young adults get a hold of a cult underground graphic novel, which burdens them with the dangerous task of saving the world.''

I started watching it by fluke as it came up on my recommended list after having played Beat Saber all evening and drinking a bottle and a half of wine (but I digress).  Was very surprised as it was pretty good!  A couple episodes in and there were a number of surprises I couldn't have even imagined.  Looking forward to watching the rest!

12 hours ago, Dr Zen said:

I've watched the first 4 episodes and am enjoying it. To say it is timely would be a huge understatement.

Yep...I like the disclaimer they post before each episode ;)

I've got two episodes left to watch.  As it's a rainy day up here, I'll watch them after the live Awolnation concert tonight being broadcast tonight online!

Has anyone seen the original British "Utopia" series? I'm one episode into the American version (seems pretty intriguing so far), but while doing a search on IMDb I discovered it's a remake of a British series from 2013-2014, which appears to be more highly-regarded...

On 10/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, BCarter27 said:

Just finished tonight and really loved it. I can't say much without spoiling!

DUDE.  Originally, I was turned off by the extreme violence but kept watching thinking it would get better.  It did... what an  insane story.  can't wait for the 2nd seaons

On 11/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, jharvey said:

Watched this show and didn't like it.

Try streaming either 'Wayne' and Conan, the Barbarian, or 'Queen's Gambit' instead. Quality entertainment but I liked both 'Utopia' and 'Locke and Key' mystery dramas.