• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Comic Store Closing Sale - Ultimate Fallout 4 1st print & Captain Marvel 17 2nd print! - RECAP on Page 36. 50% off all raw books listed in recap.
7 7

852 posts in this topic

Unfortunately a friend of mine who owned a local comic shop in Honolulu decided to close his shop at the end of August after 22 years in business.  To help with paying off his rent and Diamond Comics bills, I'm helping him sell off some of the items from his inventory.  Most of this thread will be raw books, but there will be some CGC graded books.  I'm a first time seller here on the boards, but many-time buyer, as many of you can attest.  I can provide references if necessary.

THE RULES:

• All CGC books mailed USPS priority mail flat rate; shipping on raws at cost via USPS
  • :takeit:trumps any PM request.
  • Paypal, check, or money order accepted. Checks must clear the bank before books are shipped.
  • Returns on CGC graded books not accepted. Returns on raws accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund.
  • No HOS or Probies

NOTE:  The black smudges you see are from my poor quality scanner, not from the books.

Edited by echu