• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Unpacking a Monster: Batch 2 (A Run of Spideys, Others) 20% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT!!! THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT (Sunday, October 4th @ 9:00pm EST)
2 2

638 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Crazy to say the least.  Teaching virtually to primary kids...all....day....long.  Routines are kicking in now, but it has been quite the start up.

Didn't realize you had gone completely virtual ... no kids in the class at all? Wowsa!

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Didn't realize you had gone completely virtual ... no kids in the class at all? Wowsa!

None...they needed volunteers and I figured I would help out since so many chose virtual (and so many of my colleagues would be lost with technology). No kids in the class, just me holding Google Meets with twenty 8 year olds for almost 4 hours of a school day.  Quite the experience...and the mute button works well.  

4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

None...they needed volunteers and I figured I would help out since so many chose virtual (and so many of my colleagues would be lost with technology). No kids in the class, just me holding Google Meets with twenty 8 year olds for almost 4 hours of a school day.  Quite the experience...and the mute button works well.  

CAdvil.JPG

10 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
15 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Crazy to say the least.  Teaching virtually to primary kids...all....day....long.  Routines are kicking in now, but it has been quite the start up.

I teach older kids, but its soul destroying, if I was even close to retirement I would have retired first...