• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Unpacking a Monster: Batch 2 (A Run of Spideys, Others) 20% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT!!! THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT (Sunday, October 4th @ 9:00pm EST)
2 2

638 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, crassus said:

I'm just filling in for @lizards2 until he gets here...

I was peacefully cooking and packing for deer camp, when I heard you ring.

1 hour ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Speaking of 'mixed', have you started catching up on your inebriated abstinence?

It will probably be awhile.  I've been beat ever since I got back home. 

Deer camp is balls to the walls, with cooking, hot, yellow jackets, bald hornets, hiking through the mountains, and the daylight is way too long. 

I can usually only get a few drinks in at night before I pass out from exhaustion.  First world problem, I know.

When I was younger, I'd pack a couple 1/2 gals of Wild Turkey 101.  Now, I take one, and bring some home.

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It will probably be awhile.  I've been beat ever since I got back home. 

Deer camp is balls to the walls, with cooking, hot, yellow jackets, bald hornets, hiking through the mountains, and the daylight is way too long. 

I can usually only get a few drinks in at night before I pass out from exhaustion.  First world problem, I know.

When I was younger, I'd pack a couple 1/2 gals of Wild Turkey 101.  Now, I take one, and bring some home.

I don't even need booze before the head-nods start around 10:30.  We're all getting older ... Happy hunting! Send pics please and post them in this thread!

8 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I don't even need booze before the head-nods start around 10:30.  We're all getting older ... Happy hunting! Send pics please and post them in this thread!

I would be asleep by 8 pm if I didn't drink.  My wife says I'm wired differently.  Booze is a stimulant, caffeine puts me to sleep. 

17 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

ASM 84, 8.0-8.5; 2nd appearance of the Schemer and Vanessa Fisk; $55.00

84F.jpg

84B.jpg

13 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Thundercats 6-Book Lot: 1CPV (8.5-9.0), 2 (8.0, cb crease tl of bc), 3A (8.0-8.5), 3B (8.0-8.5), 4 (8.5, spine roll, non-cb crease bl of bc), 5 (9.0-9.2): $50.00

TGS.jpg

1F.jpg

1B.jpg

2F.jpg

2B.jpg

3AF.jpg

3AB.jpg

3BF.jpg

3BB.jpg

4F.jpg

4B.jpg

5F.jpg

5B.jpg

Late to the party, but I will take these two!

ASM 205, 8.0-8.5; Black Cat appearance; $6.00

205F.jpg

205B.jpg

ASM 209, 8.0-8.5; origin/1st appearance of Calypso; Kraven and Spider-Woman appearances; $8.00

209F.jpg

209B.jpg

:takeit: on these two. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu