• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman: The Cult #1 CGC 9.9 1988 Embossed Cover- Old Label!

3 posts in this topic

Batman: The Cult #1 CGC 9.9 1988 Embossed Cover- Old Label!

Asking $375.  

Great looking 9.9 in classic slab!

I've been on the boards a long time and mainly read for info.  Have sold here in the past and all buyers pleased.

Paypal (preferred), check or money order accepted.  Checks must clear before book ships.  I ask that any potential buyer let me know of payment form before agreeing to sale.

First 'Take it' in the thread wins the book. PM offers welcome, must post in thread to complete the deal.  I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but lowball offers may not get a response.

Shipping USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. Signature confirm ok if requested.  US shipping only.  Packaged very securely.  Usually will ship next day and I'll keep you updated at every step of shipping including tracking info.

No returns on CGC books.  Ask any questions before take it or offer to make decision.

No HOS or probation boardies.

Note: There is a hair-line crack at the upper back right of the case (small 1/2 inch or so) does not affect the book in any way and the case is still in excellent condition aside from that - not worth re-slabbing in my opinion, but see the up-close pic to decide for yourself.

Thanks for looking!

20200918_181111.jpg

20200918_181000.jpg

20200918_180926.jpg

20200918_181023.jpg