• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
2 2

74 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bcc said:

UNITED STATES MARINES 8 CGC 7.0 WHITE Pages Did I say White Pages! Awesome book, you will be hard pressed to find a better copy

$1250

DSC02698.thumb.JPG.1888f1517e6b6c90754e4eaccb59e3e8.JPG

DSC02699.thumb.JPG.145e344cfaba97bcf518d7ebb8eed9bd.JPG

This is going to look like a steal in a year or two.

37 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

A 5.0 sold in July on HA for $192.....what am I missing here?

Check the CGC census, a single 8.0 is the highest graded copy, this 7.0 is 1 of only 2 second highest graded underneath, and only 10 copies slabbed total. The census is a significant factor in determining value. 

9 minutes ago, crassus said:
50 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

A 5.0 sold in July on HA for $192.....what am I missing here?

Check the CGC census, a single 8.0 is the highest graded copy, this 7.0 is 1 of only 2 second highest graded underneath, and only 10 copies slabbed total. The census is a significant factor in determining value. 

And that was a 2.5 with brittle pages that sold in July on Heritage, not a 5.0.

Actually there was a 5.0 that sold on Heritage in July for $192 and frankly that was a great buy. You can make an offer to the owner it says for $270 or more which in my opinion would also be a great buy. It is a very undervalued book IMHO, great violent cover and content and harder to find than the #7 flamethrower cover.

And just as another point of reference the 8.0 sold in Feb for $1140. This one also has White Pages.

No Worries. Thanks for bumping the Thread

ALL RAW BOOKS NOW DISCOUNTED

Thread Closed. Raw books are on ebay in auctions. CGC books may still be available, send a PM

Edited by bcc