• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 129
2 2

15 posts in this topic

I am not looking to sell this, but I have always been curious what this would grade at considering there is some ink overspray. Not sure if that affects the great or not.

The covers have excellent gloss and colors, and the pages are off white. The corners appear to be pretty sharp, the lower right corner he has a little bit of wear that I tried to take a picture of.

20201001_204617.jpg

20201001_204649.jpg

20201001_204713.jpg

20201001_204744.jpg

20201001_204820.jpg

The ink will affect the grade, I actually experienced that a couple months ago when I sent in my ASM #121. I'll attach a link of my comic in this to show that inking affects it (scroll about 1/2 way down and I have the grader's notes on my book). 

For what I would grade this, I'm also thinking a 6.5, maybe a 7.0 only because the ink is on the back cover. The book presents really nice despite having the ink on the back!

Edited by BigDaddy1