• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Department of Truth - Tynion, Simmonds, Bidikar

29 posts in this topic

after reading the first five issues i feel like it started off well enough. but it seems like he is just getting inspiration from twitter at this point. While vol2 of Shade the Changing Man does not have a basis in conspiracy i feel like it did a better job at making the world feel like it was truly mad and insane. this is just  m.e.h. madness.

3 hours ago, kimik said:

Awesome news! Tynion has been telegraphing this in his blog for a while now (great source of spec info if anyone is interested), and it looks like the Toddfather's comments are translating to sales on eBay now. Nothing crazy, but a few more copies being snagged.

Good, I can sell the 100 plus copies I bought. 

Still really enjoying it. 

The issue w/ the Denver International Airport and the glowing horse at the beginning was special for me.  For those that don't know (and the issue sure they hell doesn't go into it), that horse is legitimate and has a crazy true history.  Really shocked me to see it. 

But, it's too early to be optioned.  I hope that option is far in the future, or he really has fleshed this out.  

Patrick

24 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Still really enjoying it. 

The issue w/ the Denver International Airport and the glowing horse at the beginning was special for me.  For those that don't know (and the issue sure they hell doesn't go into it), that horse is legitimate and has a crazy true history.  Really shocked me to see it. 

But, it's too early to be optioned.  I hope that option is far in the future, or he really has fleshed this out.  

Patrick

I always love driving by old Blucifer when at DIA.  

9 hours ago, cbalroman said:

I always love driving by old Blucifer when at DIA.  

There rendition was pretty cool.  It is a pretty crazy art piece.

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/category/denver/the-real-story-behind-denver-s-demonic-horse/article_fa067656-d7db-5c35-a102-ab17524c4d90.html

Patrick

Just now, 500Club said:

:whatthe:

Since when do you bulk spec moderns?   This is like seeing Tom Brady line up on the O-line.

I did it for a brief few months when I was bored. 

This may be the only one that pay off.