• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics in Las Vegas
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I don’t think many of my fellow golden age collectors pursue the events section on the boards, so please take a look at the Las Vegas Comicon post under Comic Events for information about the show on October 11. Hope to see you there.

Ken

2 hours ago, Inaflash said:

Hello everyone,

I don’t think many of my fellow golden age collectors pursue the events section on the boards, so please take a look at the Las Vegas Comicon post under Comic Events for information about the show on October 11. Hope to see you there.

Ken

I’m surprised that someone is doing a show but nice to hear this news.

2 hours ago, Inaflash said:

Hello everyone,

Ken

Is this the show that used to be held outside of the library in east Vegas?

Best of luck with it, but I'm a hard pass. 

1 hour ago, shadroch said:

Is this the show that used to be held outside of the library in east Vegas?

Best of luck with it, but I'm a hard pass. 

Not the same show. I have a pretty large warehouse space for my business and offered to open it up for a small show as I have large roll up doors and swamp coolers bringing fresh outside air through the building. 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:54 PM, Inaflash said:

Not the same show. I have a pretty large warehouse space for my business and offered to open it up for a small show as I have large roll up doors and swamp coolers bringing fresh outside air through the building. 

Please take some pictures.

3 hours ago, sacentaur said:

For those in SoCal, there is a comic book show also this Sunday out in Valencia - I know Terry’s Comics will be setting up, unsure about any other dealers.

76F5B36F-EEF6-46D6-87A4-6BD32867845F.jpeg

Thanks for the promotion. 👍 A bit tacky to promote another show in my thread.

Edited by Inaflash

Ken, I have promoted your show and have even emailed several other collectors about it in case they didn’t know (Harley Yee setting up makes it worth attending).

I do apologize... you could have just as easily PM’d me to amend the post, which I would have happily done (done).

Edited by sacentaur