• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biggest Comic shops across country?
1 1

28 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Sounds like a fun road trip.

I would hit Bedrock City in Houston and A-1 in Sacramento. 

Please wear a mask and safe travels! 

Agree 100% here

But I am taking a more northerly route

I hit Bedrock City on the way out. Richard is the best!

45 minutes ago, Slab Bulkhead said:

Start at That's Entertainment in Worcester, Massachusetts. Then take 290S to 395S to Wonderland Comics in Putnam, CT. Then take 44W to 384 to A Hero's Legacy in Manchester, CT. You can skip Sarge's in New London.

Will do, Thanks!

37 minutes ago, shadroch said:

If I was anywhere near Denver, I'd stop by Chucks place.  If you take 80 the whole way, I don't think you'll be in easy reach of many shops.

Thanks Shad!

Plan on taking the 80, so will check it out.

32 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

If you do find yourself on I-80, Omaha has good shops. Two have been finalists for or won an Eisner Award. Krypton Comics, and when they’re open, Legend. 

Added to my travel list - Thanks!

3 hours ago, Slab Bulkhead said:

Start at That's Entertainment in Worcester, Massachusetts. Then take 290S to 395S to Wonderland Comics in Putnam, CT. Then take 44W to 384 to A Hero's Legacy in Manchester, CT. You can skip Sarge's in New London.

And then head west to Newtown for Cave Comics. You might want to call them ahead of time though to see what they have in stock for Bronze/Silver. I haven't been there in a while.

4 hours ago, 707comics said:

A1 Comics in Sacramento is a cool place and has a great amount of back issues in stock. 

make sure you are aware of all his SA longboxes he has near the vault area.  He has too many books to put out so those are kept separate.  Just a massive amt of stuff.

Oh and not a large store but a store worth visiting-Big Brother Comics also in sacramento-large inventory of magic cards, clean organized modern store and very knowledgeable about current stuff, good selection of vintage toys, also Kenny says hello to everyone who walks in and very interesting guy to talk to-he wont ignore/mistreat customers like this guy:
image.jpeg.e433a28435c57b4e3548542ea101e241.jpeg

Edited by kav

Ps i didnt mean Big Brother is a small store its good sized-we were just talking about the 'largest stores across the country' which A1 is.