• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age Fantastic Four Appreciation Thread
4 4

606 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Do you ever buy raw NM+/MT copies on eBay and then send them to Sarasota?  I’ve been doing that for my Swamp Thing run because no one in their right mind would spend money on getting most of them slabbed.  Some of the covers I’ve sent to CGC are awful.:bigsmile:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to do that. Especially #394 - that's a bagged issue that no one has sent in.

I would say that I've liked 99.9% of all Bill Sienkiewicz's stuff over the years.  Have you seen how much a 9.8 Batman #400 goes for these days?  Ridiculous.  #227 is the actual comic I bought when I was 7 years old.  I'm surprised it isn't in worse shape considering how much I loved it.

Fantastic Four #219.jpg

Fantastic Four #227.jpg

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

5 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

#227 is the actual comic I bought when I was 7 years old.  I'm surprised it isn't in worse shape considering how much I loved it.

You were way better than me. Here's one I bought when I was like 10 or 11 and yours is in better shape I think. The ones I got when I was 7 are mostly dust now. doh!xD

20201024_232329.jpg

35 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

I need all of those as well. Yikes.

Most of these aren't being sent in to cgc. 320 surprises me the most because its Hulk vs. Thing with Doctor Doom thrown in. I guess it is the least popular HvT issue, but still.

Looks like we need to send these in ourselves.