• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars #2 and #4 35 Cent Variants - UPDATED
1 1

33 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Selling a Star Wars #2 35 Cent Variant 9.0 and 8.5. All White Pages. See photos.

Asking $4,000 for #2 9.0; $3,500 for #2 8.5. 

No returns as these are graded. 

Rules: As Usual Rules - No one from Hall of Shame or Probation List are allowed.

No trades.

Shipping: $15 per book. Ships out within 3 business days of received payment. 

PayPal goods and services accepted, due within 2 business days. Checks accepted.

Can post additional photos if requested.

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

Edited by holy_mountain
Edited to update comics for sale.

14 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Holy Cows!  Nice to have two rare 35 cent copies.

Here is the guildlines that may help you.

Hi JollyComics, thanks! 

I looked at the guidelines before posting, what specifically am I missing? Honest question here.

8 minutes ago, holy_mountain said:

Hi JollyComics, thanks! 

I looked at the guidelines before posting, what specifically am I missing? Honest question here.

Returns - checked

Payments - you need to modify it.  I recommended - I will accept Cash, MO (Money Order), Check, PayPal, Bitcoins, blah blah.

Shipping - Just type how much shipping per book like Up to 4 books for $10, 1 to 2 books for $8 etc etc.

Rules - Always add the line like As Usual Rules - No one from Hall of Shame or Probation List are allowed.  What way will you prefer the winner does?  You prefer Take over PMs?  Maybe Best Offers?   You said no trades which is fine.

48 minutes ago, mrlatko said:

Great books!  You should list some references since you are new here.  Going to be tough to sell these without some credentials.  GLWTS!

You should add the references like eBay stuff like you have eBay Seller ID that will show your feedback.  You may know some board members here that you can use them as your references.

Finally, you may have everything here to follow the guildlines so Mods won't remove your post.

Wished you a good luck on your sales!

6 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Returns - checked

Payments - you need to modify it.  I recommended - I will accept Cash, MO (Money Order), Check, PayPal, Bitcoins, blah blah.

Shipping - Just type how much shipping per book like Up to 4 books for $10, 1 to 2 books for $8 etc etc.

Rules - Always add the line like As Usual Rules - No one from Hall of Shame or Probation List are allowed.  What way will you prefer the winner does?  You prefer Take over PMs?  Maybe Best Offers?   You said no trades which is fine.

You should add the references like eBay stuff like you have eBay Seller ID that will show your feedback.  You may know some board members here that you can use them as your references.

Finally, you may have everything here to follow the guildlines so Mods won't remove your post.

Wished you a good luck on your sales!

Thanks!

On 10/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, Pantodude said:

Take SW1 per PM.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:01 AM, holy_mountain said:

This is correct

30 minutes ago, holy_mountain said:

Bump - Updated list of comics for sale

So wait, is the SW1 still for sale?

Here's my :preach:elderly advice...It's very helpful to those of us who watch what is selling to have the sold books remain in the thread with the sale price, but mark them SOLD.  Also, it really helps people like me if each book is listed separately (like a reply to the previous sale item), rather than in a group, with the price and description above the scan.  Anyway, that's how most do it here and how I like to see the sales threads organized.  Hope that helps a little.  (thumbsu

Asking $4,000 for Star Wars #1 6.0.

Star Wars #2 9.0 and 8.5 seen in the first post still available.

No returns as these are graded. 

Rules: As Usual Rules - No one from Hall of Shame or Probation List are allowed.

No trades.

Shipping: $15 per book. Ships out within 3 business days of received payment. 

PayPal goods and services accepted, due within 2 business days. Checks accepted.

Can post additional photos if requested.

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

Edited by holy_mountain
included Star Wars #2