• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your CGC White Pagers! WHITE PAGE Appreciation Thread!
3 3

516 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

like you and @DST i also have this affliction. i wouldn't even want action 1 if it had cream pages. lol. your spidey run is most enviable! congrats-

xmen1-7.0WP-front.jpg

TOS39-7.0_front-medium.jpg

ASM3-5.5WP-front.jpg

Thank you Alex!  Appreciate the kind words!  Oh lord, time to pick my jaw up from the floor! Those are amazing (worship)

3 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Like the other OCD'ers here, I only collect white-books if possible.  Here's my most recent addition, which has a nice deep color strike:

FF 13 8.0 wp.jpg

Colors and eye appeal on that issue are stunning! (thumbsu

31 minutes ago, DST said:

Thank you for starting this thread Andrew!  Your ASM run is stunning beautiful and breathtaking to see all at once.  Such an AMAZING accomplishment, congrats my friend(worship):golfclap::applause:

I have a feeling I'll be very active in this threadlol  I'll start things off with a couple of non-spideys:

AV4.thumb.jpg.a5b7e02448e82de7ce9723d4bdfe7f97.jpg

FF48.thumb.jpg.14e974a5b3dd43913b31fd29dc9ae071.jpg

Thanks Dave!  Really appreciate the nice words and I thought this thread might be right up your alley! lol  Love those beautiful classic covers you got!  Kirby at his best!

Edited by mosconi