• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Byrne FF #278 Doctor Doom splash - TRUE LIES

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rick2you2 said:

How about adding a young naked Jaime Lee Curtis?

you're clearly 10 years older than I am :insane: because that's not doing much for me.  

Edited by Bronty

You kinda did have to be there.    I've seen pictures of her when she was young and yes she was very attractive but not anyone I'd think to name drop.     Her body was for sure her best asset looks wise and that pic certainly plays well to that.

Don't get me wrong, very attractive.   Just more 8/10 for me personally than 10/10.    Whatever.   Different strokes.

Edited by Bronty

Just now, vodou said:

Oh...we're kicking 8/10s out of bed now...? lol

Because I agree re: 8/10 but not #pass cuz holding out for 9 and #10only :)

Lol fair enough.   I guess what I’m saying is the fact that a young Jamie Lee Curtis was brought up (when she hasn’t been young in.... quite some time) shows me I’m a little younger than the person making the comment 

2 minutes ago, Bronty said:

Lol fair enough.   I guess what I’m saying is the fact that a young Jamie Lee Curtis was brought up (when she hasn’t been young in.... quite some time) shows me I’m a little younger than the person making the comment 

No argument there. Few pre-1990s have held up ("naturally", that is). And neither have we lollollol

1 hour ago, Bronty said:

To her credit, she's held up better than many.  If I remember correctly, she was mid-30s when staring in True Lies and was definitely still in incredible shape at that point of her career.