*Recap Page 18* High-Grade Marvel: ASM, Avengers, Cap, DD, FF, Hulk, Iron Man, Subby, Thor plus Black Knight
18 18

416 posts in this topic

I've been upgrading a bunch of Bronze Age Marvels, including many picture frames, to 9.6 WP.  As I complete each upgrade, I'll be using this thread to sell my undercopies, which are generally 9.0 OW/W or better including many 9.4s and even some 9.6 OW/W.  Eventually, the undercopies I'm selling will include:

  • Amazing Spider-Man #101-150
  • Avengers #93-131
  • Captain America #143-181
  • Captain Marvel #22-36
  • Conan #11-25
  • Daredevil #81-118
  • Fantastic Four #116-154
  • Incredible Hulk #145-184
  • Iron Man #43-72
  • Sub-Mariner #43-72
  • Thor #193-231
  • X-Men #94

For an up-to-date list of exactly what is still available for sale, please see the recap post at the top of the page indicated in the thread title.

And now, the usual rules:

  • Shipping is not included in the listed prices, and will depend on your location and the number of books being bought.  I promise to work with you on a shipping method that you're comfortable with price-wise.  I will always pack the books very carefully and provide a tracking number if available with your chosen shipping method.
  • Happy to entertain offers, but :takeit: in the thread always wins.  If we work something out in PM, I will ask you to post to the thread -- as long as nobody beats you to the punch with a commitment at my asking price, the books are yours.
  • Preferred payment methods are personal check, bank check, money order, ACH/bank wire, or Zelle.  I'll accept PayPal in a pinch, but generally only if you meet my asking price.  Payment is due within 5 business days, or I reserve the right to cancel.
  • Any sale is final, no returns.

Also, if you're curious you can find my feedback thread here:

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions!

Edited by Sweet Lou 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

The last book in this initial group is the big one:  X-Men #6 in 9.4 OW.  I took these front and back photos today to make sure you get a good look at a really nice copy.  SOLD!

Spoiler

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4a.jpg

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4b.jpg

 

 

Edited by Sweet Lou 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweet Lou 14 said:

The last book in this initial group is the big one:  X-Men #6 in 9.4 OW.  

 

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4a.jpg

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4b.jpg

I will take it for stated "free" price!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lizards2 said:

I will take it for stated "free" price!

lol You caught me in the 5 seconds that passed between my initial post (the forum was glitching on me and not showing images in the edit window, so I wanted to make sure they would show) and the edit with my asking price.

It's great to know people are watching so closely!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweet Lou 14 said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I will take it for stated "free" price!

lol You caught me in the 5 seconds that passed between my initial post (the forum was glitching on me and not showing images in the edit window, so I wanted to make sure they would show) and the edit with my asking price.

It's great to know people are watching so closely!

I'm drunk on Wild Turkey and waiting for some eBay auctions to end..., lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, crassus said:
15 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm drunk on Wild Turkey and waiting for some eBay auctions to end..., lol

You're my hero lol

(thumbsu :tink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, crassus said:
16 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm drunk on Wild Turkey and waiting for some eBay auctions to end..., lol

You're my hero lol

My purpose in life is to set a bad example..., 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

The last book in this initial group is the big one:  X-Men #6 in 9.4 OW.  I took these front and back photos today to make sure you get a good look at a really nice copy.  Asking $2,900.

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4a.jpg

X-Men 6 CGC 9.4b.jpg

I just read in another thread that X-Men 6 in 9.4 is a book that is really heating up :banana:

What are the chances that one is available right now!!

Somebody as to scoop this up!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, kagemusha7s said:

I just read in another thread that X-Men 6 in 9.4 is a book that is really heating up :banana:

What are the chances that one is available right now!!

Somebody as to scoop this up!!

Amen brother.  We've gotta spread the word!  :headbang:

P.S.  The photos of Strange Tales #146, a slightly less red hot book (but still pretty darn hot!) are now up.  (thumbsu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
18 18