• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

17 posts in this topic

Hey what’s up. Pancho here. I’ll be listing a few books over the next few days. I’ve got a few books to sell. None of these were pressed by me, that’s for sure. So if they had been before idk. And some have spine rolls for being stored improperly for too long :( so even if they were before me. I’d recommend for u to just think they should be pressed. :) I’ll post mostly raws n maybe 1 or 2 slabs. I’ll price things but if you want to DM that’s fine too and we can maybe work something out. But if someone posts “:takeit:“ then you know the drill. 
*no ppl from any “bad” lists. Sorry  :( 

*method of payment is PayPal ONLY sorry I don’t have any other thing to accept or send payments. So that’s that. 

*shipping will b like
1-4books $8
 , 5-8 $11 and anything higher mayb a medium box $15

*no returns so PLEASE ask for more pics if uncertain or need more detail. I’ll just post some pics just for reference of the actual book but you can request more. 

Edited by PanchitoFCB
CLOSED