• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any David Petersen Mouse Guard fans?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Just started getting into the series, late to the party. Absolutely love his art. Purchased my first commission and will probably add a page or two from the series to my collection. Not aware of much of his other work. Any fans of the artist or the series that would like to show off some great art?

8 hours ago, alxjhnsn said:

I have a handful of pieces as @Eltanin knows. :) 

The first is Kenzie and it represents the culmination of a long hunt for a painted piece by David. If you click the image, it will take you to the CAF where you can see the pieces we didn't get, read the story of our epic search, and see the sibling to this one which Anthony has for sale.

image.thumb.png.8e55aeee33a2c00c57aff6bfe768936d.png

Wow. Didn't realize the size until I click on the link. Beautiful piece. 

Here is the commission I picked up. 

DDB5D2C8-4D4D-4087-8F3A-E149B9AB6DF5.thumb.jpeg.984c329325ea8bce99b1b14da71cb67f.jpeg

Edited by Blastaar

23 hours ago, Blastaar said:

Just started getting into the series, late to the party. Absolutely love his art. Purchased my first commission and will probably add a page or two from the series to my collection. Not aware of much of his other work. Any fans of the artist or the series that would like to show off some great art?

I was an "early adopter" of this title. David Peterson is great. Everything he's worked on is great...including his covers for The Muppets, and Dark Crystal. 

There's a real talent and skill and desire there. Rare combo.