• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ltd. Edition pin sets, s/n Stan Lee, Jim Lee and more
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Offered for your approval are a small number of Limited Edition Pin Sets from the 1990s

First up is a 30th Anniversary Spiderman set from 1993,including a sterling silver Spider tracer, and two enamel Spider-Man pins.  Limited to 100 sets, this is number 101 and is signed by Stan Lee. Never opened but there are a number of surface scratches on plastic protective case.     $150.00

Next up is a Jim Lee signed mega-pin about the size of a cell phone, still in its original plastic wrap.  #653 of 2500 from Planet Studios  $75.00

Captain America 50th Anniversary Set from 1991. #756 of 1500 I paid $99 for my first set and sold it for $125, but the price has dropped.   $40.00

Conan Pin #2   Jim Lee's Conan 242 cover  and Conan Pin #3 Barr Windsor-Smith's Conan #1 Cover.  $15 each or $25.00 for the two.

small enamel Iron Man pin that has JRJR written in a box on one corner.    Free to the first purchaser.

Take the whole bunch for $250 with free shipping.

Shipping is $5.00 no matter how many you buy. USofA only. Paypal only

Return policy is I hate returns, so if you have questions, pm me. 

0E8B6385-B510-44B4-9F2F-0A068C2CC9FE.jpeg

Edited by shadroch