• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: A Few HTF Golden Age CLASSIC COVERS —- All CGC

16 posts in this topic

I have a few great CLASSIC COVERS from my collection up for sale. All are well centered with bright colors and nice pages.

I think that I have priced them fairly, so I am pretty firm on the price.

Usual rules apply.

First :takeit:gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by check (preferred), MO or PayPal.

I ship everything USPS Priority with tracking. Shipping is $15.00 within the continental United States. My shipping is fast and rock solid. Will combine shipping also.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

War Comics #11 -— 5.5 ow/w  pages—- $1750.00 SOLD to cmcfan

What a fantastic Classic cover by Russ Heath!!! This is a super tough comic to find and this one is one of the top copies out there!!  Beautifully centered and super glossy with deep rich blacks and reds on the cover. Plus, off-white to white pages as a bonus! You won’t find a better copy. Don’t miss this one.

IMG_1036.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

Just now, RickHigh said:

War Comics #11 -— 5.5 ow/w  pages—- $1750.00

What a fantastic Classic cover by Russ Heath!!! This is a super tough comic to find and this one is one of the top copies out there!!  Beautifully centered and super glossy with deep rich blacks and reds on the cover. Plus, off-white to white pages as a bonus! You won’t find a better copy. Don’t miss this one.

IMG_1036.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

I’ll take it. 

26 minutes ago, RickHigh said:

Weird Tales of the Future #5 — 4.5 ow/w pages — $2000.00

Another classic Wolverton cover and a tough one to find this pretty. Great black cover and more Wolverton art inside. Really pretty copy of a terrific comic!! A CGC 4.0 sold for $1920 in May of this year and a 5.0 sold for $2252 in March.

IMG_1032.jpeg

IMG_1033.jpeg

Ill take it!