• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

19 posts in this topic

Hi,

Bought a collection from a local guy. Unfortunately,  he stamped 90% of the books with his name. They have great color and PQ. I feel CGC were pretty strict on these because of the size of the stamp, which is understandable.  They look great for the grade in my opinion.

-No POS or HOS listers

- 1st I'll take it in thread or pm. 

-Shipping/insurance is half of exact cost

-No returns but can supply as many pics as you need

-Please feel free to ask questions or make comments

Fantastic Four #5 CGC 3.0......$4000

Strange Tales #110 CGC 4.0.....*SOLD*

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 3.0...*SOLD*

Amazing Spider-Man #3 CGC 3.0...*SOLD*

Amazing Spider-Man#13 CGC 3.0..*SOLD*

I would consider doing part cash/trade for:

X-men #50 9.6/9.8 (must be centered with white pages, I will value your book aggressively if it's one I like)

Edited by CCComics
Books added,sold

53 minutes ago, CCComics said:

Hi,

Bought a collection from a local guy. Unfortunately,  he stamped 90% of the books with his name. They have great color and PQ. I feel CGC were pretty strict on these because of the size of the stamp, which is understandable.  They look great for the grade in my opinion.

-No POS or HOS listers

- 1st I'll take it in thread or pm. 

-Shipping/insurance is half of exact cost

-No returns but can supply as many pics as you need

-Please feel free to ask questions or make comments

Fantastic Four #5 CGC 3.0......$5000

Strange Tales #110 CGC 4.0.....$1700 

I would consider doing part cash/trade for:

X-men #50 9.6/9.8 (must be centered with white pages, I will value your book aggressively if it's one I like)

Goo luck with the sales. Just a comment, personally I would much rather own the first appearance of a cool superhero (Dr Strange) than of a supervillain (Doom). My 2 cents, but yeah I know Doom is hot right now.

Edited by Adamster

3 minutes ago, Adamster said:

Goo luck with the sales. Just a comment, personally I would much rather own the first appearance of a cool superhero (Dr Strange) than of a supervillain (Doom). My 2 cents.

Well..... I don't think you can wrong either way, they ARE both doctors.(thumbsu

On 10/8/2020 at 8:09 PM, CCComics said:

Well,  I'm thinking maybe       a young kid who didn't want his comics mixed up,lost stolen. 

Or maybe a store did it for him??

Hey, did this collection come from a guy by the name of Mike Gwin? :roflmao:

:signfunny:

Maybe he was hoping that one day his books would get pedigree status....:eyeroll:

Sorry, I’ll stop now.

Amazing Spider-Man#3 and #13 now sold via PM.

Let's try this, the both Doctors for $5000. That's ST #110 and FF #5. Would be kinda cool to keep them together anyway.

If these sell, I will list a bunch of affordable PCH.