• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how do i submit oversized (Warren) comics?

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm not new to comics, but i'm new to this website. Got my shipping materials to submit for grading, and realized there's nothing here that would fit the standard Warren mags from the 60s and 70s -- only for the smaller more classic size. Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but i couldn't find it. Anyway, how can i submit my Warren mags to CGC for grading? Thanks in advance. Louie

8 hours ago, DangDiddilyDang said:

You submit magazines under the Magazine option:

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

Thanks! But the packing materials sent by CGC are for the smaller comic book format. I'm not seeing specific rules or instructions on how to pack a full sized magazine. It seems like CGC is very particular about how things are shipped. 

17 minutes ago, Juke Joint Louie said:

Thanks! But the packing materials sent by CGC are for the smaller comic book format. I'm not seeing specific rules or instructions on how to pack a full sized magazine. It seems like CGC is very particular about how things are shipped. 

Pack it securely using your best professional judgment. CGC will receive and process it without issue. 

On 10/9/2020 at 7:09 PM, Juke Joint Louie said:

I have never used CGC's packaging material, but you bring up a good point. I do not know if they have specific packaging materials for a magazine size comics.  You can always call them and ask. I have had really good success talking to customer service people when I call.