• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] JUNK SALE Only one pre-code horror lot

5 posts in this topic

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $15.00 Medium Flat Rate box with tracking.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

What I have for you this time is a near complete run of Tales too Terrible to Tell. Issues #1-8,10 and 11. Complete but missing #9. Also included is an "extra" "limited edition" copy of #10. Limited to 500 copies.

These were published by New England Comics Press in the very early 1990's. Printed in black and white with very stiff color covers. Each issue concentrated on usually one publisher's output. Reprints many full stories and analysis of the books. Pre-code cover galleries, letters and other PCH historical data. These belong in every horror head's collection and are an excellent source for those just wanting to dip their toes into the genre.

All are excellent condition. Bought by me off the newstand, bagged and boarded and put away for 30 years.

$100. for the lot

I will also be listing a bunch of Simpsons family books in Modern today. Complete sets and long runs of all the Bongo titles. Check them out as well!

talestoterrible1.jpg

talestoterrible2.jpg

talestoterrible3.jpg

talestoterrible4.jpg

talestoterrible5.jpg

talestoterrible6.jpg

talestoterrible7.jpg

talestoterrible8.jpg