• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Avengers 196 CGC 9.6, Venom #3 CGC 9.8, Wonder Woman Canadian Newsstands !!!

56 posts in this topic

1. Hello Everyone, I am going to be listing approx. 150 books in this thread !

Trying to raise some much needed funds.

To the best of my knowledge all of the Amazing Spidermans in this run are from an OO collection that I acquired.

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 5 raws, is $15.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post, up to 5 raws, is $20.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined (I will not gauge on shipping I will charge whatever it costs me... I am not here to make money on shipping); International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live (mailed from Canada).

Shipping for Graded Books will be $25 (mailed from Canada)

Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book(s).

Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is OK !

PM with questions or requests for additional pictures or reasonable offers.

Payment is expected within 48 Hours Please.

No Probies or HoS members.

Kudos : 

Old_Dano

Edited by old_dano

Amazing Spider-Man #359-#363 - 1st Appearance of Carnage Newsstand

#359 - NM-

#360 - NM

#361 - NM- (has a small light indentation approx. 1.5" in "The A" part of "The Amazing Spider-Man" title, it appears to be like a light finger nail indentation. I am pretty sure this would press out if done properly... otherwise a Gorgous Newsstand Copy)

#362 - VF (has some sort of stain on back cover on spine)

#363 - NM- (Copy A)

#363 - NM (Copy B)

$325 for the group of 6 Issues - SOLD

asm359.jpg

asm360.jpg

asm361a.jpg

asm361b.jpg

asm362(b).jpg

asm362 (b)a.jpg

asm362(b)b.jpg

asm363.jpg

asm363 (b).jpg