• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

You should probably call ebay and explain what happened as well as the police.  

there's been lots of scams recently with high dollar items... like the guy who lost his hulk 181

Really?

What scam was that?

The one where the guy went to his Police station to try to boost an insurance claim?

Before the book was even confirmed lost.

When USPS still have it.

Missing for 7 weeks in the slowest Post slow down in History?

That scam?

Don't see that guy back here after the questions started - did you?

I'm all ears if you know any different, but I, and many others called BS from the get-go.

And it had nothing to do with ebay.

20 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Beige like b-day?

Anything he could complain about.

Threads with addresses have been pulled, and points issued.

4 minutes ago, Beige said:

Really?

What scam was that?

The one where the guy went to his Police station to try to boost an insurance claim?

Before the book was even confirmed lost.

When USPS still have it.

Missing for 7 weeks in the slowest Post slow down in History?

That scam?

Don't see that guy back here after the questions started - did you?

I'm all ears if you know any different, but I, and many others called BS from the get-go.

And it had nothing to do with ebay.

Cool it.  I just read the first few pages of that thread.. I'm just hearing about people having more problems with transactions recently.  

Edited by Wolverinex

20 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Beige can you please edit the quote with picture of his address from package sent back?  I will post new picture with box and case without address showing.

Sure

24 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Cool it.  I just read the first few pages of that thread.. I'm just hearing about people having more problems with transactions recently.  

Sure, I'll cool it. My bad.

I assumed everyone who had lit their torch had read the threads.

Silly me.

10 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Beige can you please edit the quote with picture of his address from package sent back?  I will post new picture with box and case without address showing.

Did you just publicly post my address? Perfect !! Will be a permanent PayPal bam coming your way shortly 

11 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

They already connected the dots to your eBay info and your wife’s account info on PayPal as well as who you are on here as catwomancomics

you literally did the stupidest thing you will ever do on here

9 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Buzzetta can you please edit the quote with picture of his address from package sent back?  I will post new picture with box and case without address showing.

They already are investigating you for messages you send (on here) asking me to pay friends and family for business transactions.

you really are a dummy aren’t you??

well you just screwed your wife’s account because I have all the screen shots and I’m reporting them now