• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Shoomanfoo said:

you won’t get one. 

im here to continue monitoring catwoman for PayPal ban as well as the authorities 

not to answer your questions 

I sure hope you don't have to drive to the authorities, you know, the inconvenience and all.  While you are speaking to the authorities, could you please ask if stealing something worth $500 is a criminal offence? 

25 minutes ago, icefires said:

I imagine the authorities are going to ask you why the weight of package you sent back is exactly one comic book lighter than the package you received.

Nice!

@Catwomancomics - show us the weight on the package you sent, and the weight on the package you got back.

That's do-able yeah?

Edited by Beige

4 minutes ago, Beige said:

OK - so we have Shoomanfoo getting a cracked case - and catwomancomics getting the same cert no and same case back.

So we can confirm shoo got the book, and cat got something back.

It's a start

Where is everything? Package? You send a pick of an empty slab?

thats it?? 

omg that’s priceless 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Beige said:

OK - so we have Shoomanfoo getting a cracked case - and catwomancomics getting the same cert no and same case back.

So we can confirm shoo got the book, and cat got something back.

It's a start

Exactly.  For those of us trying to determine whom they may or may not want to deal with in the future, communication is key.  As it stands right now, I am leaning to put both of these forum members on my list of "never deal with".  But, I am open to hear what really happened. 

19 minutes ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Where is everything? Package? You send a pick of an empty slab?

thats it?? 

omg that’s priceless 😂😂😂😂

No my friend, it's confirmation that you got the book in a cracked slab. And that's very poor, and you have every right to be upset.

It also confirms Catwomancomics got the label and broken slab back at a later date.

It doesn't prove you didn't send it.

It doesn't prove you did either.

As feared - its one persons word against another, which the weight may help one side or another.

26 minutes ago, wombat said:

From the message exchange alone it is pretty clear Shoomanfoo has some serious issues. That was only confirmed in his responses here. Guy seems to be in a constant state of anger. I would hope this gets reported to the authorities as theft and that this moves immediately to the HOS here on the boards. 

I thoroughly agree that one of them, is guilty of a HOS worthy offence, but as has been pointed out many times, being unpopular or unpleasant isn't a criteria.

All we can PROVE is that Catwoman comics sent Shoomanfoo a cracked slab, and asked for a PP refund based on damage.

I would say the current pics support that.

Paypal would have then requested a return to get a refund, and by previous deleted images we can see that is the case.

It's up to Cat to prove that they DIDN'T get the book back - thats why I asked for weights of the parcels.

But yes, Shoo needs to cut back on the snark as it's not helping his cause.

I know which way I'm leaning, but I need more than a hunch to go 'Flaming Torch and Pitchfork' yet.

As I know you do to. :foryou: