• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

I will say the Cat should not have asked for pay pal personal. That is a clear violation of board sales. 

This is also very true and a violation of PP TOS.

22 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There is also the smash and grab theory...

JD received the comic as promised but decided to pull the old smash and grab.  Since he is going to keep the book but needs to send something back, he cracks the slab to initiate a return.  Under this theory, before returning the slab he removes the book and keeps it but fulfills his obligation of returning something... if it is light, it is easily explained by not using all the packing material or using a new box both of which are not provable. 

Oh I know Buzz.

We have both seen it before.

Thing is there's no proof.

Either way.

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There is also the smash and grab theory...

JD received the comic as promised but decided to pull the old smash and grab.  Since he is going to keep the book but needs to send something back, he cracks the slab to initiate a return.  Under this theory, before returning the slab he removes the book and keeps it but fulfills his obligation of returning something... if it is light, it is easily explained by not using all the packing material or using a new box both of which are not provable. 

^ ^ This ^ ^

(unfortunately)

32 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Mine was a 2 lbs package 1092 box inside a 1095 box bubble wrap and packing peanuts

his was cardboard wrapped around the slab with 2 layers of bubble wrap

postal 2.jpg

postal.jpg

Quite a weight difference there :gossip:

Like, you know, one didn't have anything to protect in the package except an empty broken slab.

:whatthe:

Edited by Beige

We are open again for business.   However the first part of this double header has already found some winners in @KCOComics, @Gotham Kid and your's truly... 

Looks like first pitch will be thrown soon. 

Play ball !

@Buzzetta

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

We are open again for business.   However the first part of this double header has already found some winners in @KCOComics, @Gotham Kid and your's truly... 

Looks like first pitch will be thrown soon. 

Play ball !

@Buzzetta

Truth be told, if not already done this should probably move over to the probation discussion board. 

It's an ugly situation and I probably shouldn't have joked about it (i think I shut down the thread!) 

2 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Truth be told, if not already done this should probably move over to the probation discussion board. 

It's an ugly situation and I probably shouldn't have joked about it (i think I shut down the thread!) 

No, I believe it was locked due to Shoomanfu using a derogatory term for those with disabilities.  It might have been locked by a mod that did not have access to remove a post until a mod that did have that capability could come online to trim the post in question.  

It was probably reopened because it is of interest to the boards. 

Edited by Buzzetta