• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

Just now, Catwomancomics said:

This is all the contents I received from Shoomanfoo.  No comic, but the rest weighing 1lb 2.8 oz on my scale.

4E94183E-6FA5-4921-9E49-38DA24C1D700.jpeg

Yup... which corresponds to the weight of the parcel. 

That's why I sided with you when I woke up to see the images of those weights. 

Knew this guy was trouble awhile ago. Sorry you had to endure him and a missing comic. 

Any slab I send — especially the newer cases — is always around or over 2 lbs. Either he sent without the comic or he was trying to save on marginal shipping fees; pretty easy to see what the answer is. 

Edited by manetteska

9 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Knew this guy was trouble awhile ago. Sorry you had to endure him and a missing comic. 

Any slab I send — especially the newer cases — is always around or over 2 lbs. Either he sent without the comic or he was trying to save on marginal shipping fees; pretty easy to see what the answer is. 

pls edit  or thread will be locked agian.  I will edit this post also.  If someone wont answer a question, thats always a big YES in my book.  Innocent ppl always scream NO NO NO I didnt do that!

Edited by kav

As far as the ścreencaps that ¨will get his wife kicked off paypal¨-anything can be photoshopped.  Pretty sure paypal (who are incommunicado right now to a large extent) is gonna give that one a big yawn.

Edited by kav

35 minutes ago, Gaard said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but $500 is a lot of money to me. Too much to not do anything about it..

I Also appreciate signatures for an expensive book...

And just my 2c, you can sign up for options at UPS & USPS, to bypass the Signature. Instead of the effort complaining about having to sign/ It would take half the effort to take the time to communicate with the shipping service to have it delivered without signature. (But as a scammer it would not work for them.) It would be acquired electronically. I use it often. 

Overall sorry to see bad transactions, but that’s why there is insurance, and never go with Friends & Family through PayPal Unless very close with each other on transactions. (It could’ve turned out much worse for both parties involved.)

Again, just my 2c, and sorry to see this.