• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

My fundamental question is why would you get so upset over a signature required to get the package.  Yes, I know you got to work, etc. but you can pick the book up at on Saturday.  My suspicious side says his plan A was to claim he never got the package and let the post office eat the cost but then swizzled to plan B and kept the book and returned an empty case.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Originally PayPal ruled in his favor based on the tracking info.  I had to appeal the decision of that ruling.  The appealed case is now closed and I've got my funds for the book.  PayPal has informed me that they have filed an official press of charges towards the buyer and do not want him on their site.

On a side note, PayPal hooked me up with a web site. REPORT FILED ON THIS SITE.

IC3.JPG

That's great news !

12 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Originally PayPal ruled in his favor based on the tracking info.  I had to appeal the decision of that ruling.  The appealed case is now closed and I've got my funds for the book.  PayPal has informed me that they have filed an official press of charges towards the buyer and do not want him on their site.

On a side note, PayPal hooked me up with a web site. REPORT FILED ON THIS SITE.

IC3.JPG

That was fast!!!! HAHA Did I miss something?:roflmao:

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I'm very happy you have won the dispute. Now it's time for justice here. I nominate or second it  to send this character to  the Hall of Shame.

And theres only one man to write that up.....

@Buzzetta

:roflmao: