• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I almost think that when you have someone return a package you should video opening it making sure to document the condition of the package before you open.

Doesn't always hold up because I could easily re-wrap a package with nothing in it and produce a new edit. 

However, the postal scale didn't lie. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

That's why I fight... because I guarantee that this guy got away with something like this before... 

Rule of three as it were... 

If you do not fight you are just passing off a problem to the next guy. 

Yep 100%

25 minutes ago, Beige said:

And theres only one man to write that up.....

@Buzzetta

:roflmao:

If @Catwomancomics wants to nominate and send me the pictures of labels and all I can do that any time. 

However, I would give it some time until you see @Shoomanfoo posting again.  I doubt @cgcmod8 would let us know specifics, but I would suspect that after his comment regarding people with disabilities, that he was given a little bit of a vacation.  Whenever a person is nominated to a HOS or Probation list they must have the ability to respond.  So you kind of can't just nominate and vote while someone is on a vacation. 

25 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Post cross-over

Edited by Beige

3 hours ago, KCOComics said:

The reaction to having to sign for the package was so over the top. 

Signing for expensive comics is kind of par for the course. Most private insurance requires it and USPS requires it on insured packages over $500. 

I was shocked just reading the PM exchanges. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and @Catwomancomics is made whole. 

Absolutely.  Like he was looking for a fight.  Signature tracking is there to protect the seller as much as the buyer and the seller doesn't have to ask for permission to protect his equity in a sale.  Also ebay requires a signature confirmation for sales over a certain amount for just this reason.

4 minutes ago, Beige said:

What, like not writing up the HOS report..   :whistle:   

:roflmao:

I might have done things years ago in 2005 - 2010 that I would never do in 2020.  lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

I was under the impression that neither Paypal or eBay honor seller protection unless the package is signed for. I always use signature confirmation unless it's someone I know and they assume the loss if the parcel goes MIA. Maybe I should spell that out in my terms. Some people do seem to be annoyed by it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu