• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

The user name keeps making me think of this...:insane:

4 hours ago, kav said:

I keep thinking of the R Crumb guy

Faceoffumanchu.jpg.3b7cec9ab8978935feae6af954343870.jpg

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I am updating the CGC Comic Board Bible / Dictionary... 

Dylan - (verb) To Dylan, - The listing says 8.0. A buyer ships it.  Upon inspection, the buyer says it looks closer to a 2.0.  See also: "To Mile High"

and now... 

Shoomanfoo - (verb) To shoomanfoo - Initiate a return and send back an empty slab.  See also: "German Newspaper"

4 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

If this actually happens I think someone should write up a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for covert payment/shipments to avoid the wife's wrath....:roflmao:

Manchu-1.jpg.0b826c9a382aa3c169d4587c0b184186.jpg

2 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

So what books are you selling to shoo next Catwoman :baiting:

*The sequel 

fumanchu.jpg.99130089ed643979f8cdd305d10d3f92.jpg

4 hours ago, bobotski said:

Does being on the HOS block that person from submitting a book for grading? Will CGC honor the submission If Shooman has the book and attempts to sub it?

I wouldn’t think it makes sense just from a grading/valuation perspective to sub it to CGC with two large unwitnessed sigs written across the cover.   

Edit: Brain cramp.    HOS wouldn’t affect his ability to utilize CGC’s services under normal circumstances

Edited by steveinthecity
Brain Cramp.

1 hour ago, steveinthecity said:

I wouldn’t think it makes sense just from a grading/valuation perspective to sub it to CGC with two large unwitnessed sigs written across the cover.   

True. It could end up across the street since they validate sigs rather than requiring witnessing.

12 minutes ago, AJD said:

True. It could end up across the street since they validate sigs rather than requiring witnessing.

Actually, it’s past the witching hour and I’m mixing up this book with the JSC/Sanders signed Danger Girl from the other thread.  This would just be a raw Black Panther comic without any significant wear or markings to make it identifiable.

2 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

Actually, it’s past the witching hour and I’m mixing up this book with the JSC/Sanders signed Danger Girl from the other thread.  This would just be a raw Black Panther comic without any significant wear or markings to make it identifiable.

doh! Yeah, I got threads mixed up too. This one was a blue label.

16 hours ago, batman_fan said:

My fundamental question is why would you get so upset over a signature required to get the package.  Yes, I know you got to work, etc. but you can pick the book up at on Saturday.  My suspicious side says his plan A was to claim he never got the package and let the post office eat the cost but then swizzled to plan B and kept the book and returned an empty case.

It was never about the signature... it was all about the scam.

1 minute ago, icefires said:

Some jackwagon from the boards posted on his wife's Facebook page yesterday. 

Asked her about the comic and gave her a link to this thread.

I do not agree with this at all.

Idk, man. Play stupid games; Win stupid prizes.

It's not something I would do, but others may call it "karma".