• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, WEBHEAD said:

All Fed Ex packages can be sent to your phone or email box  right?

They absolutely can, they use Wonka-vision to transport it to your devices.  Not to be confused with Wanda/Vision!

1 hour ago, allthingskryptonite said:

USPS is leaving packages at my door without asking for signatures post COVID.

It makes wonder how they can charge the sender for this service if they are not doing.  And I cannot blame them for avoiding contact.  I wouldn't want their job - my area is a walking route to make it even worse for the carrier.

But adding sig confirmation doesn't seem to be worthwhile at this point.

1 hour ago, telerites said:

It makes wonder how they can charge the sender for this service if they are not doing.  And I cannot blame them for avoiding contact.  I wouldn't want their job - my area is a walking route to make it even worse for the carrier.

But adding sig confirmation doesn't seem to be worthwhile at this point.

I had a package delivered, they rang the doorbell and stood back 10 feet.  When I opened the door, they just confirmed my name and signed off on the pad.  I'm guessing if I didn't open the door, they would have taken the package back and re-delivered on another day (or so I would have hoped).  Seems to be on an individual basis depending on how lazy the delivery driver is.

2 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

So at which point is a HoS discussion/vote started?  Seems pretty open and shut to many of us here.

I think @Buzzetta was going to wait a week?

He may have had points before - Shoo, not Buzz - and this may have tipped him into 3 month ban territory. Or Not.

No point waiting longer than the week, so any day now I'd have thought.

I know @Catwomancomics has sent the required PM to 'The Shoo"

So it's a summary of misdeeds, a poll for 30 days and then the decision.

So just waiting for the write up.

3 minutes ago, Beige said:

I think @Buzzetta was going to wait a week?

He may have had points before - Shoo, not Buzz - and this may have tipped him into 3 month ban territory. Or Not.

No point waiting longer than the week, so any day now I'd have thought.

I know @Catwomancomics has sent the required PM to 'The Shoo"

So it's a summary of misdeeds, a poll for 30 days and then the decision.

So just waiting for the write up.

When asking for what board privileges are afforded banned and suspended members, I feel we should defer to an expert in that arena... 

@kav ... ?

What can Shoomanfoo see and what can't he, assuming he is gone for a week or more?

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

When asking for what board privileges are afforded banned and suspended members, I feel we should defer to an expert in that arena... 

@kav ... ?

What can Shoomanfoo see and what can't he, assuming he is gone for a week or more?

a member on strike can see everything and report posts and react to them.  if he visits it will show up in last visited.  what he or she cannot do is post or PM.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

a member on strike can see everything and report posts and react to them.  if he visits it will show up in last visited.  what he or she cannot do is post or PM.

Can he open up messages and read them at least? 

You can be in the middle of posting and hit submit reply and nuthin.  then ya hit it again and again.  nuthin.  so you refreshen screen and
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY MODERATOR

Just now, kav said:

You can be in the middle of posting and hit submit reply and nuthin.  then ya hit it again and again.  nuthin.  so you refreshen screen and
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY MODERATOR

Clearly you've been traumatized by the moderators and it demonstrates that moderation has an unintended, lingering effect. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Clearly you've been traumatized by the moderators and it demonstrates that moderation has an unintended, lingering effect. 

Exactly.  I may be eligible for compensation.

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You got Greggied