• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

@kav learning curve :baiting:;-)

tumblr_nhigrot25t1tszwcio1_1280.gif

and even sometimes when I dont touch the cupcake wtf.  (got strike for tagging Buzz)

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Clearly you've been traumatized by the moderators and it demonstrates that moderation has an unintended, lingering effect. 

6 minutes ago, kav said:

and even sometimes when I dont touch the cupcake wtf.  (got strike for tagging Buzz)

So MOD PTSD?

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Hasn’t logged in since Sunday, but I like to imagine he’s lurking and seething.

I figure he is like one of those characters in the movies making a "list"  and he is currently doing that of all those that are wronging him in this thread..... :whatthe:

lol

Shoo seems a nasty piece of work from what I've read on the first 10 pages.

If he was so bothered about him asking for friends and family, why did he still go ahead and do the transaction?

All he was trying to do is defuse the situation by putting blame elsewhere and distracting from the main problem, which is exactly what he was doing with the questions being asked by some of the members.

Never heard anyone make such a fuss about having a package being sent signed for, I think he was most annoyed that he could not get to make a claim with paypal that he never got the item because a signature was required, otherwise he would be happy to have the extra protection in place with a package for this much, even if he is working weird hours, plenty of us are!

He should be added in the ebay block bidder page if he has not been done so already :-(

On 10/11/2020 at 12:26 AM, Shoomanfoo said:

And it’s to late because I sent screens in just now. 

And investigation on you and wife is still open as is 

wow dumb dumb dumb

Changed my response because I don’t want to get the thread locked. 

Edited by Monstro

If someone intended to steal a package they wouldn’t want signature confirmation that would prove it was received. My post is not a comment nor an accusation on what occurred here. I would never ship to someone who was opposed to signature confirmation on an expensive comic. 

This thread has kept me duly entertained during a slow evening at work. But what most amaze me (in a good way) is how the board comes together, tar, pitchforks and rubber duckies prepared. I should start buying here more often, and always require signature verification. xD

On 10/11/2020 at 1:45 AM, Catwomancomics said:

Mine was a 2 lbs package 1092 box inside a 1095 box bubble wrap and packing peanuts

his was cardboard wrapped around the slab with 2 layers of bubble wrap

postal 2.jpg

postal.jpg

The weight of the return package is your proof. My apologies if someone has already determined this. 

<Information is dangerous in the wrong hands. Removed the details of this post to prevent abuse of the info. by request of a board member>

Is it possible the comic cracked enroute, sure.  I've received USPS box in a box with full bubblewrap slabs that have been cracked in transit only 2x in 10 years but it is possible.

Could the buyer have cracked it after he received it, sure. but there's no proof that he did it.  However, what there is proof of is that there is no way a slab with a comic and inner well were in that return package with that weight.

Edited by justafan
by request of a board member to prevent abuse