• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I think I found Shooman's lawyer: 

q76t3xpjdr421.jpg

This is the guy Saul calls when he's in trouble!

9 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I think I found Shooman's lawyer: 

q76t3xpjdr421.jpg

Sounds like the real life Saul Goodman

Maybe the slogan should be "just because you got caught with those four keys of soft and that burner with the hollow points and a suppressor in your sidebag while you ran a red light texting the plug getting clocked at 150 in a thirty and you blew 2.0 after you were in a high speed chase don't mean a :censored: thang!"

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Sounds like the real life Saul Goodman

Maybe the slogan should be "just because you got caught with those four keys of soft and that burner with the hollow points and a suppressor in your sidebag while you ran a red light texting the plug getting clocked at 150 in a thirty and you blew 2.0 after you were in a high speed chase don't mean a :censored: thang!"

Try fitting that on a billboard... lol

4 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Truth in advertising ain't dead yet! :grin:

And I don't get the "Saul" references, maybe a tv show? (shrug)

Better Call Saul the Breaking Bad sequel show about the criminal lawyer.  
Not a criminal lawyer a CRIMINAL lawyer.

12 hours ago, kav said:

Hear hear.  That one drives me absolutely insane.  It's such an easy thing to learn and there are so many that just never learn it-no matter HOW many times it is pointed out.  I once blocked someone on facebook because I just couldnt take it any more.  I corrected him abt 50 times but.....nuthin.  
This also seems to go hand in hand with the part of the brain that deals with apostrophes.

glad to hear i still have 45 tries left before you will block me :)

23 hours ago, kav said:

Not making any statement about the actions of the particular board member here but people get weird over money.  I once had a co worker quit his job rather than pay me back the $20 he borrowed.  It was a fairly well paying job too.  He said he would go on unemployment for a while and relax.  I kept my thoughts to myself.  My thoughts being you cant get unemployment if you quit your job.   

3 hours ago, wilbil said:

lived at 189th and hughes. that is not how it worked.

ok popcorn movie, though.

You are right.  

I know of someone that was simply shot dead in the street in broad daylight over owing money to someone. 

Edited by Buzzetta