• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You are right.  

I know of someone that was simply shot dead in the street in broad daylight over owning money to someone. 

I was reading Homicide by David Simon-some dude was shot and killed at a sidewalk card game.  He had grabbed the pot and bolted.  Homicide detective was interviewing the players.  They said the guy was known for bolting with the pot.  Detective asked well why did you let him play?  "You got to let him play-this is America" lol 

1 hour ago, kav said:

I was reading Homicide by David Simon-some dude was shot and killed at a sidewalk card game.  He had grabbed the pot and bolted.  Homicide detective was interviewing the players.  They said the guy was known for bolting with the pot.  Detective asked well why did you let him play?  "You got to let him play-this is America" lol 

"This kid, whose mama went to the trouble to christen him Omar Isaiah Betts... You know, he forgets his jacket, his nose starts running and some a**hole, instead of giving him a Kleenex, he calls him "Snot". So he's Snot forever. Doesn't seem fair."

3 minutes ago, Jesse-Lee said:

"This kid, whose mama went to the trouble to christen him Omar Isaiah Betts... You know, he forgets his jacket, his nose starts running and some a**hole, instead of giving him a Kleenex, he calls him "Snot". So he's Snot forever. Doesn't seem fair."

^^

8 minutes ago, BitterOldMan said:

The character from Underground great artist, Robert Crumb, is the first thing I thought of when I saw the forum name.  I cleaned up the naughty bits, but you can find it on google. 

ShooManFoo.jpg

ahem

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 3.53.44 PM.png

1 hour ago, B2D327 said:

I lived on 187th, around 1980s...small world

it was fun to.....well...acquire, shall we say, extra goods that fell off trucks accidently, and sell the stuff to the students at fordham at "student rates" to help them.

the good fathers would receive gift packages at no cost, of course.

on 187th, you would have been surrounded by the members of the grecos clan. you couldn't walk down arthur ave. without running into a greco evrey 4 feet.

14 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

He still owes me 5 bucks! :mad:

fivebucksandamilkshakeoakman!