• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Get out really? That's creepy.

I had buddy that worked oilfields-one day they were taking a break and some of the dudes were smoking weed when they saw a water moccasin hanging in a tree.  One dude said 'you just have to grab em behind the head' so in an effort to show off he tried to do that.  But he did not grab it behind the head he grabbed it about 5" behind the head so it merely reached over and bit him.
My buddy said the last he saw of that dude he was being airlifted out and his forearm was about 3 times as thick as normal.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Then you broke up with here right? Crazy mom = crazy daughter

She actually wasnt crazy but what she was was really pretty so it got annoying her always needing to be the center of male attention.  Lasted abt 2 years total before I was utterly sick of her.
She was also convinced she was going to be a movie star that got old real quick.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I had buddy that worked oilfields-one day they were taking a break and some of the dudes were smoking weed when they saw a water moccasin hanging in a tree.  One dude said 'you just have to grab em behind the head' so in an effort to show off he tried to do that.  But he did not grab it behind the head he grabbed it about 5" behind the head so it merely reached over and bit him.
My buddy said the last he saw of that dude he was being airlifted out and his forearm was about 3 times as thick as 

Did he survive? 

Edited by oakman29

3 minutes ago, kav said:
7 minutes ago, Raze said:

Then you broke up with here right? Crazy mom = crazy daughter

She actually wasnt crazy but what she was was really pretty so it got annoying her always needing to be the center of male attention.  Lasted abt 2 years total before I was utterly sick of her.
She was also convinced she was going to be a movie star that got old real quick.

We would enter some place and I would watch every single female in the room look at her and narrow their eyes in hatred.  It never failed-ever.  Other girls HATED her on sight.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Odds are no he didn't. You only have about an hour at the outset.

That was my thoughts too.  The guy was insecure so he wanted to show off-this likely killed him.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Some people are just st-pid arses.

I've known of people who died trying to be 'right', trying to show off, these type insecurities can in fact be life ending.

7 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Some people are just st-pid arses.

This is how U deal with a snake you do not 'grab it behind the head'.
Or better yet just leave the ****** alone.

17 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Did he survive? 

Sleep tight mates, in your quilted chambray nightshirts-
121831279_2685165315076693_6619898144152686905_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=jSKXUCBol3MAX8X4_xr&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1.fna&oh=08d025d980a40b1c6b43a801f0c88550&oe=5FB345CC

When snakes on a plane was on TV they edited it to "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MONKEY FIGHTING SNAKES ON THIS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY PLANE!!"
yeah that makes a ton of sense-  lol 

37 minutes ago, kav said:

Was she related to the girl that @dgarthwaite-migration was dating?

31 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Then you guys can fight over the Oakman collection. A pedigree just dying to be revealed. 😂

any Caps?