• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, wilbil said:

i have kind of gotten used to them. i have endured her for 51 years. it is sort of pleasant, now. 

After dealing with the hot chick GF I went for the plain chicks with nice figure.  Way better.  

1 hour ago, kav said:

After dealing with the hot chick GF I went for the plain chicks with nice figure.  Way better.  

As I was growing up, I was instilled with some of my grandfathers , " good ol' hillbilly wisdom." Where one night half drunk around a campfire he said, " Boy make sure you marry the ugly one, the pretty one will make you the wife."

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

As I was growing up, I was instilled with some of my grandfathers , " good ol' hillbilly wisdom." Where one night half drunk around a campfire he said, " Boy make sure you marry the ugly one, the pretty one will make you the wife."

She didnt do that I was still in charge I just got sick of her hijinx.

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

No wonder you are single.....

I'm single because I never got married because I enjoyed a wide variety and now I am 62 and have zero interest in romance.

1 minute ago, kav said:

She didnt do that I was still in charge I just got sick of her hijinx.

I'm single because I never got married because I enjoyed a wide variety and now I am 62 and have zero interest in romance.

I was not suggesting that is what she was doing, just kinda chuckled when I heard my grandpa's words echo in my head , and thought I would share his ol' wisdom o-the-hills. Especially considering how often his advise was either too vulgar for the boards, or completely incoherent. 

13 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I was not suggesting that is what she was doing, just kinda chuckled when I heard my grandpa's words echo in my head , and thought I would share his ol' wisdom o-the-hills. Especially considering how often his advise was either too vulgar for the boards, or completely incoherent. 

I would give my advice to young uns as "dont get with a super gorgeous girl-her entire life will revolve around being the center of attention for EVERY SINGLE MAN.  And she will do anything to increase that attention level-flash panties and whatnot.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

:roflmao:
Sounds like @oakman29 describing kav posts-

Idontknowwhatthehellyouaresayingbutiamcompletelyinagreementwithyouonawoman.onceihadtheprettiestgirlinhighschoolandihadnothingbuttroubleallireallywantedtodowasFherandigotmychanceandafterthatidumpedherforamuchnicerpersonwhowasjustgirlnextdoorprettyprobablywhyinowamattractedtogirlslikeJenniferAnistonbecauseshelookedprettyandcouldholdherownwithabeerbongtoo!

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Idontknowwhatthehellyouaresayingbutiamcompletelyinagreementwithyouonawoman.onceihadtheprettiestgirlinhighschoolandihadnothingbuttroubleallireallywantedtodowasFherandigotmychanceandafterthatidumpedherforamuchnicerpersonwhowasjustgirlnextdoorprettyprobablywhyinowamattractedtogirlslikeJenniferAnistonbecauseshelookedprettyandcouldholdherownwithabeerbongtoo!

After my experience I was no longer turned on by gorgeous girls-it was the plain ones that got my juices flowing.  This frustrated a few super model arrogant types.  lol 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

This stuff takes a little longer than people probably think. 

That's what she said.

49 minutes ago, kav said:

After my experience I was no longer turned on by gorgeous girls-it was the plain ones that got my juices flowing.  This frustrated a few super model arrogant types.  lol 

#shallowhalwantsagal.

47 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I did not forget. 

This stuff takes a little longer than people probably think. 

43 minutes ago, kav said:

That's what she said.

Or title of my first sex tape..

Written and posted..., 

I might edit a couple of things in that I might have forgotten...   If I forgot something let me know... once a day has passed, I will post a link as a new topic in Comics General.