• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

So I am guessing he will not be coming back here to call everyone names?

Or do we have to wait until 2021 for the shill account to rear its head?

I am updating the CGC Comic Board Bible / Dictionary... 

Dylan - (verb) To Dylan, - The listing says 8.0. A buyer ships it.  Upon inspection, the buyer says it looks closer to a 2.0.  See also: "To Mile High"

and now... 

Shoomanfoo - (verb) To shoomanfoo - Initiate a return and send back an empty slab.  See also: "German Newspaper"

Edited by Buzzetta

3 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

I think it happened like this:  Shoomanfoo was trying to hide this purchase from his wife (a frivolous purchase in her view).  Wanted to intercept the package before she saw it.  The sig. conf. thing messed him up, as she was there to sign for it.  She opened the package, saw it was a comic, and smashed it over Shoomanfoo's head, cracking it (the case, not the head).  Now he is crazy mad because the sig. conf. undid his plan.  And he has a cracked $500 comic.  This is all Catwomancomics fault of course (can't be his fault, nothing is).  The only thing left for him to do is stick it to Catwomancomics by sending back the empty case.

Even before Catwormancomics shipped this comic, the PM exchanges reveal Shoomanfoo as unstable.  The signs were there, but a bit difficult to interpret.

That's actually why I asked whether or not there was a printout of the PayPal invoice included with the book.  I was thinking along the lines that if the wife had opened it, there is the chance that she might have been upset at $500 going toward a comic book and asked for it to be returned.  He might not have wanted to comply so he decided to do what he did. 

11 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

I think it happened like this:  Shoomanfoo was trying to hide this purchase from his wife (a frivolous purchase in her view).  Wanted to intercept the package before she saw it.  The sig. conf. thing messed him up, as she was there to sign for it.  She opened the package, saw it was a comic, and smashed it over Shoomanfoo's head, cracking it (the case, not the head).  Now he is crazy mad because the sig. conf. undid his plan.  And he has a cracked $500 comic.  This is all Catwomancomics fault of course (can't be his fault, nothing is).  The only thing left for him to do is stick it to Catwomancomics by sending back the empty case.

Even before Catwormancomics shipped this comic, the PM exchanges reveal Shoomanfoo as unstable.  The signs were there, but a bit difficult to interpret.

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That's actually why I asked whether or not there was a printout of the PayPal invoice included with the book.  I was thinking along the lines that if the wife had opened it, there is the chance that she might have been upset at $500 going toward a comic book and asked for it to be returned.  He might not have wanted to comply so he decided to do what he did. 

If this actually happens I think someone should write up a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for covert payment/shipments to avoid the wife's wrath....:roflmao:

20 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

We can address exactly how special I am after you tell us what happened with the whole sending an empty slab back...

Methinks I see an Indestructible Lego Containment Unit in the cards hm GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5 hours ago, namisgr said:

When a Board member has established themselves as having stolen comics and/or money from another Board member in a person to person transaction, be it here or through a private transaction, the one acting in bad faith should be outed for the good of the Board marketplace community.

Of course, but that's not what my post was about.