• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2020 at 4:29 PM, telerites said:

It makes wonder how they can charge the sender for this service if they are not doing.  And I cannot blame them for avoiding contact.  I wouldn't want their job - my area is a walking route to make it even worse for the carrier.

But adding sig confirmation doesn't seem to be worthwhile at this point.

I informed the boardie from whom I bought the book. And he also confirmed that this has happened to him too. 

So I guess this depends on the mailman too. 

16 hours ago, justafan said:

The weight of the return package is your proof. My apologies if someone has already determined this.  I haven't read through the whole thread yet but here is what I would present to paypal.

Blah blah math blah blah

You should probably read the thread next time. 

21 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Why light yourself on fire for $500?

Seems pointless (shrug)

Not making any statement about the actions of the particular board member here but people get weird over money.  I once had a co worker quit his job rather than pay me back the $20 he borrowed.  It was a fairly well paying job too.  He said he would go on unemployment for a while and relax.  I kept my thoughts to myself.  My thoughts being you cant get unemployment if you quit your job.   

6 hours ago, manetteska said:

You should probably read the thread next time. 

:whatev:meh, I was expecting this to be one of those that dragged on with no updates for 20 pages and then just died off.  Pleasantly surprised this got resolved so fast. Honestly, I got carried away with the curiosity of how much each of those individual components of a slab weighed in order to come to the actual shipped weight.  It still amazes me that a USPS box in a box with bubblewrap makes up less than 1lb of weight to get to the minimal shipping weight of 2lbs since the slabbed comic weighs just over 1lb.  Oh well nothing else to see here I suppose. carry on.

15 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Every time I see this guy’s board name I think 

B9DD046D-8696-4A80-B47E-0B96216E1D4B.jpeg

omg this and Gulla Gulla island

6 minutes ago, WeR138 said:

If it is him, I hope he uses the money he is amassing by stealing from people, to go back to school and learn the difference between "loosing" and "losing".

Hear hear.  That one drives me absolutely insane.  It's such an easy thing to learn and there are so many that just never learn it-no matter HOW many times it is pointed out.  I once blocked someone on facebook because I just couldnt take it any more.  I corrected him abt 50 times but.....nuthin.  
This also seems to go hand in hand with the part of the brain that deals with apostrophes.

32 minutes ago, kav said:

Hear hear.  That one drives me absolutely insane.  It's such an easy thing to learn and there are so many that just never learn it-no matter HOW many times it is pointed out.  I once blocked someone on facebook because I just couldnt take it any more.  I corrected him abt 50 times but.....nuthin.  
This also seems to go hand in hand with the part of the brain that deals with apostrophes.

Kind of like you and Kneel Atoms :roflmao:

I love when you change the names its funny!

1 minute ago, Raze said:

Kind of like you and Kneel Atoms :roflmao:

I love when you change the names its funny!

Is it Addims?