• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, speedcake said:

edit

Careful folks-remember-insults will get this thread locked.  Mod8 was kind enough to give us this warning.  

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

Careful folks-remember-insults will get this thread locked.  Mod8 was kind enough to give us this warning.  

It isn't an insult. I didn't call him personally anything. I was describing his actions.

Edited by speedcake

6 minutes ago, speedcake said:

It isn't an insult. I didn't call him personally anything. I was describing his actions.

trust me on this one-mods consider calling someone edit, edit and edit an insult.  I will edit my posts hope you do same.

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

if it was redundant, why not simply merge it into this one?

oh well-- I am done thinking about this

The shoe thread was started only because this one was locked at the time.

Edited by icefires

15 hours ago, wombat said:

I will say the Cat should not have asked for pay pal personal. That is a clear violation of board sales. 

This book was offered in the Marketplace? I thought it was a PM transaction. There are no rules for transactions that take place here outside the Marketplace.

6 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

This book was offered in the Marketplace? I thought it was a PM transaction. There are no rules for transactions that take place here outside the Marketplace.

Didn't realize that.  But seems to be a violation of paypal then. 

1 hour ago, Xenosmilus said:

All this because someone added a signature requirement....:facepalm: The response seems a little unjustified and suspicious to me.

I know, how dare the seller take care in making sure my comic book made it safely to me?!?  Priceless complaint lol  

If anyone wants to PM me the eBay user ID of said person in question please do so that way I can avoid them like the plague, too! 

15 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

Mine was a 2 lbs package 1092 box inside a 1095 box bubble wrap and packing peanuts

his was cardboard wrapped around the slab with 2 layers of bubble wrap

postal 2.jpg

No comic in a slab (inside a box of that size, even if it were completely empty outside of the CGC book) would ever weigh that little.  To me, this label is a key piece of evidence proving what you're claiming.  Keep this handy at all costs while moving forward with this!

2 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

My opinions:

1.) I honestly don't care that catwomancomics (CWC) used PayPal f&f for this transaction. I get it's a rule for marketplace (which this wasn't), and I get it's a PayPal policy...I still don't care.

2.) I knew, with little doubt, who the guilty party was purely from the PM exchange. I was honestly impressed with CWC's level of graciousness. Considering it was PayPal f&f, CWC could have said whatever they wanted without recourse. There was no reason to be courteous, yet he/she was... Good on you for showing class.

3.) When I saw the returned contents weighed, and it matching the return parcel weight....game over.

I simply asked for F&F  but Shoomanfoo declined.  An invoice was created and sent via PayPal for this transaction.